Google has been trying to help us make our lives easier. Hence, to achieve this it keeps refining the algorithms to provide its users better results.
- Good: This is when the page has applied most of the performance practices and deliver a good user experience.
- Needs work: The page needs to be improved to build a better user experience.
- Poor: The page is not optimized and is likely to deliver a slow user experience.
Moz Local Listing Score :
Keyword tool helps you come up with keywords long tail keywords in alphabetical order
Want to go back in time? Well, of course not literally, but with the help of this tool, you can go back to the date of inception of a website and check for screenshots on different time intervals.
Google Search Console
- SEO check: checks your website’s SEO and gives tips for better SEO.
- Keyword Check: helps you optimize your page for your target keywords.
- SEO Compare: helps you compare 2 pages for a keyword term
- Ranking Check: checks your page’s ranking for any keyword.